"Ribeiro Rosa e Castro Advogados" is a Law Firm that works mainly in the business area, providing legal, advisory and litigation counseling in all areas of Law through highly qualified attorneys. Among its most outstanding characteristics, we can highlight the young and cutting edge spirit combined with the academic skills and abilities of its professionals, who cultivate an essential objective: the search for excellence in client service.
With a broad strategic market vision, operating in several national and international areas of Public and Private Law, "Ribeiro Rosa e Castro Advogados" is fully prepared to attend with competence, commitment, pro-activity, as well as absolute professionalism and ethics, which means professional maturity that can be translated into enormous security for our clients.
Keeping a window open to the world and with its penchant for expanding partnerships and units, our Law Firm establishes versatile but uniform administrative procedures. "Ribeiro Rosa e Castro Advogados" knows that responding clients' demands and specificities with competence, efficiency and agility should not be a differential but rather part of the essence of contemporary law firms.
In addition to its head office in São Paulo, "Ribeiro Rosa e Castro Advogados" has a large network of lawyers that covers the entire national territory, as well as other countries, and serves all clients with the same quality, reliability and respect to our core values.
Since 2013, the lawyers of this Law Firm have been linked by financial management and court litigation programs, as well as internal networks of virtual archives. Our professionals are prepared to keep the physical and digital library always updated, with data entry, management and strict control and security of the data and documents received from clients and the documents of the Office.
With careful consideration for the market trends, this Law Firm carries out full-service advocacy, offering customized solutions and intense capillarity, providing clients with fast, effective and accurate service, anywhere in Brazil and worldwide. In this way, we prioritize investment in information technology and also the instant exchange of data and knowledge among our clients, our lawyers and our partner offices in Brazil and abroad.
Therefore, experience, innovation, technology and technical qualification are attributes that make "Ribeiro Rosa and Castro Advogados" a strategic partner for clients in advisory, legal and contentious demands.
Eduardo Ribeiro Rosaeduardoribeirorosa@rrcadvogados.com
Maria Regina de Castromaria.email@example.com
Areas of Expertise
- Extensive legal advice and support on administrative and judicial claims related to administrative acts, especially on bids, contracts and agreements.
- Assisting companies in the public administration sphere and/or private companies providing services towards public contracts.
- Acting with the State Audit Court and at the federal level.
- Assisting companies in their participation in public private partnerships (PPPs), public consortia and leniency agreements.
- All regulatory matters before the Brazilian Ministry of Defense, the Civil Aviation Office (SAC), the Brazilian Civil Aviation Agency (ANAC), the Brazilian Civil Aviation Agency, the Brazilian Air Register (RAB), GRU Airport, GIG Airport, VCP Airport, and INFRAERO, from the regularization of a foreign airline to operate in Brazil, to the negotiation of Bilateral Agreements.
- Submission for approval of Code Share Agreements, execution of request proceedings, concerning the negotiation of slots, the request of schedules for fixed and non-fixed flights.
- Aircraft finance and leasing, advising on lease of aircraft to Brazilian entities, securitization, registration, de-registration, provisions of mortgage security, finance and taxation issues, re-possession and recovery of the aircraft.
- Besides, it is also provided the regulatory service of registration of Fares, presentation of Bulletin of Flight Alteration (BAV), Presentation of Report of Statistic Data and Impugnation of Infraction Notes issued by ANAC.
Civil Liability And Consumer
- Acting in a preventive and contentious manner on behalf of companies involving the Civil Law and Consumer Rights Law. In this context, our main focus is to elaborate such a precise defense for our clients, for each single claim, that the final decisions by the courts wind up substantially reducing the overall amount of indemnity (versus the original amount requested). In this way, through precedent, these cases can serve as precedent for future court proceedings, thereby helping to mitigate undue cost burdens of case settlement for operators throughout the sector.
- Drafting of contracts, and assistance in the negotiation of agreements in commercial dispute resolution, debt recovery, possession/title issues, civil liability, moral and material damages.
- Administrative and judicial assistance in specific consumer relationships, acting before the PROCON, Special Courts and informed civil class actions in the Consumer Protection Code.
- Consulting on the myriad process behind the reorganization of companies stemming from bankruptcy / judicial proceedings, or from extrajudicial liquidation by financial institutions and insurance companies.
- Preparation and analysis of commercial contracts.
- Establishing and consulting on franchising and commercial representations in general.
- The study, creation and implementation of succession plans and specific and customized corporate planning according to the characteristics and business profile of corporate clients.
- Providing full guidance to companies in a corporate restructuring process such as regarding in the trade negotiation processes and to merger and acquisition (M & A) departments. Guidance on the transformation and incorporation of companies, such as the elaboration of tailored plans on the implementation and registration of all relevant documents at the Securities and Exchange Commission of the US Government (SEC) and other relevant stock exchanges and Boards of Trade.
- Legal advice and guidance to companies, shareholders and executives at shareholder meetings.
- Full guidance and regulation of the corporate investor relations dynamic, particularly in regards to investment funds.
- Design, implementation or termination of special purpose entities (SPE), partnerships, joint ventures, limited and anonymous, of open or closed capital.
- Legal advice, in both a preemptive as well as contentious (during case proceedings) setting, to executives, managers and shareholders, concerning their roles/responsibilities in a social aspects (including personal and financial responsibility) aiming to reduce potential risks of litigation or reputational damage to the company.
- Advice on partial dissolution processes and on the exclusion of shareholders, withdrawal rights, corporate settlement and verification of assets.
- Providing assistance and consulting to companies in management crimes, economic and financial crimes, criminal business law, crimes against industrial property, criminal copyright infringement, Tax Criminal Law, crimes against consumer relations, computer crimes, environmental crimes, crimes against property and crimes against honor.
- Ribeiro Rosa e Castro Advogados act to protect and defend the interests of its clients in all areas of criminal law and those possibly arising from its productive activities.
- Assisting companies in the process of minimizing the environmental risks of their projects, operating especially through consultations, studies and reports on matters related to the real and perceived environmental impact of projects. Key services provided are as follows:
- Auditing and Consulting to regulate and evaluate the environmental liability.
- Monitoring and advising on applications for Environmental Permits.
- Accompanying administrative procedures at relevant environmental agencies.
- Preparation of defense arguments and of administrative appeals concerning environmental violations.
- Advice and monitoring of the conclusion of the Conduct Adjustment Agreement (TAC) with the Attorney General or relevant environmental agencies.
- Defense in Public Civil Action cases.
- Defense in criminal action resulting from environmental crime.
- Assistance for the preparation of federal, state and municipal legislation, such as municipal master plans, ecological-economic zoning, environmental systems in urban environments, among others.
- Representation in environmental deliberation councils.
- Funding for environmental projects.
- Legal assistance in obtaining environmental certifications.
Financial And Economic Law
- Administrative action alongside the Superintendent of Private Insurance – SUSEP, The Reinsurance Institute of Brazil - IRB, the Brazilian Securities Commission - CVM and the Stock Exchange of the State of São Paulo - BOVESPA.
- Consulting on funding procedures, debt renegotiation, raising funds and partnerships in projects with financial institutions, state development banks, National Bank for Economic and Social Development - BNDES and IDB - BID.
- Guidance and advice to financial institutions in administrative proceedings with the Brazilian Central Bank and the Monetary Policy Council and the National Monetary Committee.
- Acting with CADE (Administrative Council of Economic Defense), related to the submission of Code-Share and other agreements, and before the Department of Economic Protection and Defense (DPDC), concerning litigation and legal advice involving anti-trust matters in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, as well as the establishment of economic groups and legal actions of a competitive nature.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Consulting companies in the process of registration trademarks and patents, drafting contracts and opinions involving copyrights, trademarks, patents.
- Acting in administrative proceedings before the National Institute of Industrial- INPI property and litigation for the protection of intellectual property and the royalties.
- Guidance and counsel in litigation involving intellectual property infringement.
International Law And Arbitration
- Expertise in all national and international arbitration chambers, giving advice to companies in their international relations, both in disputes involving procedures in international arbitration chambers, as well as drafting claims, management and conflict mediation.
- Full assistance in international receptive legal contracts of foreign companies interested in Brazil and Brazilian companies interested in other markets, relying on their own strategically located representations abroad.
Labor Law and Social Security
- Strategic action in the prevention of labor liabilities. Risk analysis, developed with the help of specific legal opinions, provision of subject matter expert advice on human resources policies and procedures.
- Consultancy specializing in on compliant and effective performance in individual and collective disputes concerning labor matters, monitoring of individual labor claims and of collective bargaining issues (throughout any Brazilian state), with consultancy and expert guidance towards the company’s planned undertakings in collective bargaining, particularly for drafting agreements and collective labor conventions.
- Technical and consultative advice on issues related to oversight of rules stemming from the executive branch, such as the assessments, defenses and specific lawsuits regarding employee protection (duty of care), safety, medicine and hygiene, including guidance on specific measures in case of interdiction.
- Accompaniment of the administrative proceedings before the Regional Superintendents of Labor and Ministry of Labor, as well as civil class actions filed by Regional Labor Attorney.
Real Estate Law
- Comprehensive assistance in the sphere of advisory and litigation, preparation and analysis of contracts, legal advice in relation to the parties, contracts regarding the area, as well as the real estate development process, including "due diligence" and preparation of all relevant legal acts such as the memorial incorporation, joint owned property and negotiating contracts for LLCs.
- Comprehensive support in dispossession proceedings, and in establishing civil and administrative easements on properties related to cases involved neighboring rights.
Regulatory And Infrastructure Law
- Consulting and advisory services vis-à-vis regulatory bodies (Anatel, ANS, ANVISA, ANTAQ, ANAC, among others), providing legal support on regulatory aspects of infrastructure projects in various sectors, including energy, mining, telecommunications, oil and gas.
- Administrative and judicial claims related to regulatory affairs.
Virtual And Copy Right Law
- Preventive and litigious support regarding computer crimes, the Software Law, monitoring of administrative and judicial proceedings involving records, protection of domains, intellectual property and publications on the Internet, as well as the liability that comes with it.
Avenida Paulista, nº 854, 10º Andar, sala 1001g.
Bela Vista – São Paulo – SP
+55 11 4115 9550
+55 11 95485 5761
Copyright © 2018 Ribeiro Rosa e Castro Advogados